Texas Training (April 24)
Take your career to the next level with this interactive, in-person training.
Join us for a full day of interactive Insulating Concrete Form Training! This class will be led by Duane Holloway, an ICF professional with over 20 years experience as President of Red River BuildBlock and DJ Estes, BuildBlock Sales Executive for Texas.
The first half of the day will be a classroom-style discussion of ICFs and their use in all types of construction. The second half of the day will include hands-on training at an active ICF jobsite, just minutes from the classroom.
This training includes:
- An in-depth presentation covering design and construction with BuildBlock ICFs
- Learn tips on how to maintain a successful business with ICFs as a core product offering
- Hands-on training with ICF blocks and bracing
- A copy of our comprehensive installation manual
- A BuildBlock T-Shirt
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
Time: April 24, 8am-4pm
Location: Hampton Inn – 3526 West Lake Road, Abilene, Texas, 79601
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
Register: This class is closed