The BuildBlock YouTube Channel updates regularly with Product Videos, How To Videos, ICF Project Tours and more. Learn more about how BuildBlock ICF products can make your project disaster resilient, energy-efficient, safe, and comfortable.
BuildBlock ICF Training
BuildBlock provides training materials through this website and our Youtube Channel youtube.com/buildblock. Additionally, BuildBlock Distributors provide training in their areas. Our technical staff is only a phone call or email away when you need them most.
Our technical documentation, installer manuals, and How To Build guides are available any time on our website. BuildBlock also provides updated training information in the video section of our website and through our YouTube channel. http://youtube.com/buildblock/
Our technical staff can also provide on-site technical services during your project or a custom training course for your staff for an additional fee. Contact us today for more information.
BuildBlock also conducts a distributor convention every few years. Whether it is networking with other BuildBlock distributors, learning new tips & tricks, or polishing their business every attendee said they recommend this training to others and found it to be a good value for the investment.
BuildBlock ICF Installer Training Video Series
Welcome to the BuildBlock ICF Installer Training Video Series. This videos are intended to be an educational walk through of the ICF building process. From the early planning phases to pouring concrete and finishing walls, this series will provide the basic knowledge you need to have a successful BuildBlock ICF build.
You can use the playlist above to watch them in order or choose which video you want from the list. Enjoy and let us know what you think!
Choose the video from the list to see each section in order, or you can browse the playlist below or on our YouTube Channel.
For an in depth approach to ICF training, sign up for the free online training course.
BuildBlock ICF Training Videos
- Section 1: Introduction to ICFs
- Section 2: Safety
- Section 3: Understanding Labor
- Section 4: Recommended Tools
- Section 5: Basic Estimating
- Section 6: Footings, Foundations, and Slabs
- Section 7: Door & Window Openings
- Section 8: Concrete Reinforcement
- Section 9: Setting The First Few Courses
- Section 9.5: Cutting Strategies (The Spaces and Bars Method)
- Section 10: ICF Bracing & Alignment
- Section 11: Continuing Up The Wall
- Section 12: Penetrations, Beam Pockets, and Blockouts
- Section 13: Pre-Pour Inspection
- Section 14: Pouring an ICF Project
- Section 14.5: Slumping Concrete
- Section 15: Concrete Consolidation
- Section 16: Post Pour Concrete Inspection
- Section 17: Waterproofing and Backfilling
- Section 18: Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical Installation
- Section 19: Trades & Finishes
This is the best ICF training in the industry. Great, comprehensive approach combining text, videos, and quizzes.
I was completely new to ICFs. After the online course and the videos, I’m pretty pumped for my first project
I would definitely recommend this training to others. I learned a lot and the networking was very valuable.
Need More Information on our Products and Services?
Fill out the form below