- Made of high-density polyethylene fabric, Fastfoot® is a green replacement of lumber and plywood for forming concrete footings.
- A 100′ roll of Fastfoot® forms the same concrete as 1,500 pounds of lumber.
- Fastfoot® is now printed in three colors for easy reference of footing width lines and QR codes for onsite reference to the installation guide.
- Nominated in 2010 and 2012 as the Contractors’ Choice product of the year. Click on image to visit Concrete Contractor website.
- Fastfoot® is ideal for residential and commercial strip footings and pad edging.
Prevents Concrete Damage
Fastfoot® is a closed form. As seen from this photo there is no concrete damage to screed boards and stakes. This means your 2x4s and stakes can be re-used indefinitely.
Adapts to Uneven Ground & Rock
Special colored width lines allow Fastfoot® to be ‘let out’ or ‘pulled in’ to accommodate uneven excavations. No need to scab lumber on the sides of your footings or shovel the ground to achieve the footing depth. Fastfoot® is perfect over rock.
Ideal for Stepped Footings
Fastfoot® quickly adapts to the uneven contours of your bank. No need to waste plywood.
Forms Deep Footings
Fastfoot® is ideal for deep footings and commercial pads. Form footings up to 4′ deep. Eliminate expensive and heavy plywood and eliminate expensive re-cycling of formwork.
Prevents Rising Damp
Concrete is ‘hygroscopic’, wicking up ground moisture which leads to a damp and moldy interior. Fastfoot® is a damp proof membrane, preventing ground moisture wicking into the footing concrete, providing a drier, healthier indoor environment.
Prevents Ground Water Contamination
Fastfoot® is a closed form, preventing cement fines from entering the water table.
Fastfoot® prevents the footing concrete from being contaminated by mud and water, leading to a stronger concrete. In the summer, Fastfoot® prevents rapid evaporation of moisture in the sides and bottom of the footing. This ensures adequate moisture for proper hydration of the cement particles.
Fastfoot® is LEED® contributing and GreenSpec® listed.
Sizes & Availability
Fastfoot® comes on 100′ rolls and is available from BuildBlock in two different widths:
FF62 – Fastfoot® Standard
- Suitable for footings up to 24″ wide by 13″ deep
- 13.9 pounds per roll
- 4 rolls per box
- Box size: 10x10x33″
- Box weight: 57 pounds;
FF74 – Fastfoot® Wide
- Suitable for footings up to 36″ wide by 13″ deep
- 16.6 pounds per roll
- 4 rolls per box
- Box size: 10x10x39″
- Box weight: 68 pounds;