BuildBlock has an in-person, hands-on training scheduled in Austin Texas on October 1st. Join us for a full day of interactive Insulating Concrete Form Training! A team of BuildBlock ICF experts is coming to your area to teach you what makes BuildBlock the construction industry’s best material for designing and building new construction. If you’re interested in becoming a BuildBlock Distributor or Installer, this is the training for you!
This training includes:
- An in-depth presentation covering design and construction with BuildBlock ICFs
- Learn tips on how to maintain a successful business with ICFs as a core product offering
- Hands-on training with ICF blocks and bracing
- A copy of our comprehensive installation manual
- A BuildBlock T-Shirt
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
Cost and Certification:
- Cost is $150 per person (free for architects and engineers)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted crew registration
- Please note that this is not an AIA continuing education course but you will receive a digital copy of BuildBlock BIM and CAD files
Check out the location information below and click the link to sign up and reserve your spot!
4424 S MoPac Expy
Austin, TX 78735
8 AM – 4 PM