Why Radiant Flooring Panels
BuildBlock ICF homes perform so efficiently that adding radiant flooring to your project is one way to significantly reduce the use of your heater and maintain a constant room temperature.
RAZ Panel™ from EZ Floor
Unlike other products that claim to speed up or simplify the process of installing PEX tubing for in-floor hydronic radiant heat applications, the RAZ Panel™ truly comes through for you with uncompromising performance!
- Estimate, order and inventory one product
- one-stop shopping at your HVAC/R Wholesale Distributor
- No worries about tubing being kicked out of place as the PEX sits below the working surface of the foam.
- No wasted time un-jamming staplers or twisting ties around metal mesh.
- NO COSTLY MISTAKES! If you need to adjust the spacing of a run, all you have to do with the RAZ Panel™ is pull up the PEX adjust the spacing and walk it back in. No pulling and wasting staples and damaging the foam insulation!
- Installation is as easy as 1-2-3. Lay down the panel, walk in the PEX and pour the concrete.
- With a compressive strength of 860 pounds per square foot, the RAZ Panel™ is strong enough to stand up to the rugged job site conditions it will experience.
|Board Size||25″ x 49″|
|Effective Area||24″ x 48″|
|Nominal Thickness of Insulation||2″|
|Thermal Resistance* (ASTM C518-04)||R-11.9|
|Compressive Resistance* (ASTM C165-00)||860 psf|
|Perm Resistance* (ASTM E-96-00)||.56 perms|
*Tested by Intertek ETL Semko, an independent testing lab.
Estimating for jobs
The RAZ Panel™ from EZ Floor comes shipped in bundles of 10 panels. 192 bundles will fit on a 53’ van which provides 1920 panels or 15,360 square feet of product That is enough for roughly eight homes of 2000 square feet.
To arrive at the quantity require for a particular order or job simply divide the square footage needed by 80. There are 80 square feet of product in each bundle. For example: 2400 / 80 = 30 bundles. Then simply round up to the next whole bundle or in this case, 17, and add a waste factor of about 1% that is what you will need to order for the 2400 square foot project.
EZFloor Products Available through BuildBlock*
|EZRAZ-LTL||2″ RAZ Panel from EZ Floor – 1 bundle of 10 panels||10 panels per bundle|
|*EZ Floor ships from the following BuildBlock manufacturing facilities only: WI & Jerome, ID.|
*EZ Floor ships from the following BuildBlock manufacturing facilities only: WI & ID. EZFloor RAZ Panels are sold in complete bundles only (10 panels per bundle).
Full Truck Load Oders
Full Truck Load orders (192 bundles) can be ordered separately from ICFs.
|Panels per bundle||10|
|Bundle dimensions||49.25″ x 25.25″ x 24.75″|
|Bundle weight||35 lbs.|
|Complete truckload (53′ van)||192 bundles (15,360 sq. ft. of product)|
CREATHERM Radiant Floor Panels
Ready for a simple, innovative PEX tube installation system!
CREATHERM Radiant Floor Panels provide an energy efficient solution – one that saves time and labor costs – and can be installed anywhere. They provide an efficient thermal and sound barrier between the ground and heated slab.
Interlocking panels measure approximately two feet by four feet for an easy staggered layout. A snap-tight grid allows for precise tube layout that walks into place. Eliminate the need to tie, clip, staple or screw PEX tubing to a substrate.
Specific product details are outlined below. Create your own custom imprint to achieve exclusivity in your market. C R E A T H E R M™ Radiant Floor Panels are protected under US Patent D541396.
Click here to order CREATHERM™ PEX TUBE INSTALLATION SYSTEM from BuildBlock