“Licensing BuildBlock ICF Products & Technology in your country brings you directly to market saving thousands of hours of product development, engineering, and research.”
BuildBlock has spent more than 10 years refining and developing a complete ICF construction system and business model that is cost effective and scalable. Jump start manufacturing in your country and leverage the expertise and resources of the most installer friendly ICF in the world.
Taking the Next Step
Do not miss this chance to take advantage of the landmark opportunity Insulating Concrete Forms currently represent. Due to increasing governmental and consumer demands for structures that are more energy efficient, easier and faster to build, more comfortable to occupy, and less susceptable to natural disasters, the tipping point is quickly approaching in markets worldwide for ICFs to dominate as the building material of the future. The benefits of ICFs are clear. The superior design of BuildBlock ICFs is unquestionable. The time is now to position your organization for future success and growth by Licensing BuildBlock. Build It Once, Build It For Life.
BuildBlock ICFs: A Unique ICF Product Line for Introduction into New Markets
Learning about the unique features BuildBlock has incorporated into the BuildBlock ICF product line is central to understanding why BuildBlock ICFs will outperform the competition and give your organization the same competitive advantage BuildBlock has experienced in the North American Market. All the features listed below are unique to BuildBlock and designed to make the block stronger, more functional, easier and faster for the construction professional to use.
- BuildBlock corners offer 150mm (6 inches) longer returns. This means the ICF extends 150mm longer on each side for more connectivity than the corner forms of our competition. Longer corner forms also contribute to fewer straight forms required overall to build the entire structure.
- BuildBlock horizontal connections use the entire width of the EPS foam. That’s 65mm (2.5 inches) of connectivity width on each side of the form. This increases the shear strength of the connection by over 100% compared to nearly all other ICFs. With this feature, and the 150mm longer returns, we have virtually solved the issues of pull-outs (when the blocks pull apart due to the pressure of the concrete) and blow-outs (when the EPS fails and the concrete comes out through the form) that plague other products.
- BuildBlock Corner Webs hold in place one #16 (5/8 inch) steel rebar, while our competitors require tying the rebar to the corner web. This feature along with the 150mm longer returns of the corner forms gives BuildBlock ICFs the best corners in the industry.
- BuildBlock Deep Snap-In Rebar Fingers in the plastic webs hold two #16 steel rebar in place virtually eliminating the need to tie horizontal rebar; saving time during construction.
- BuildBlock is one of the only ICFs with a 25mm (1 inch) repeating cut pattern of the horizontal connections which leads to less material waist on the construction site and more surface area on the self aligning interlocking nubs for more connectivity. Most other ICFs have a 50mm-100mm repeating cut pattern.
- BuildBlock webs have two heavy-duty attachment points on each side of the web which can hold 205kg (450 lbs) each for secure attachment of bracing and heavy cabinetry. These points are clearly marked on the outside of the block by a BB symbol. These are unique only to BuildBlock ICFs!
- BuildBlock ICFs include marked vertical and horizontal cut lines, and a built-in tape measure that allows for cuts to be made much easier on the job site. No other ICF has the built-in tape measure, and no ICF has horizontal cut lines.
BuildBlock has horizontal cut lines every 50mm (2 inches) and a symmetrical web design that allows half height forms to be easily created.
- BuildBlock ICFs embody a self draining feature that keeps water from accumulating and freezing
Starting the Process
Request More Information
If you’re interested in more information about the licensing process, Please fill out the form and submit the form below with your basic information. Our staff will reach out to you and answer your basic questions about the process.
Learn How To Get Started
Learn more about taking advantage of the landmark opportunity Insulating Concrete Forms currently represent. Due to increasing governmental and consumer demands for structures that are more energy efficient, easier and faster to build, more comfortable to occupy, and less susceptible to natural disasters, the tipping point is quickly approaching in markets worldwide for ICFs to dominate as the building material of the future.